Raffle Ideas

G3GirL

UUUHHHH-OOOOHHHHHHH...!!!
I wanna know how JayJay comes up with the number.

I kinda wanna start this myself and I'll be in charge of this. Since I'm always on here and active we could have it a lot more often.
The winning number you mean? I thought it was input into some program that randomly generates a winner. At least I thought that was what he mentioned once. It might have been one of my Christmas gift exchanges, though. :lol: I can't remember.

1. g3teg97
2. Pugnap00
3. JDMxDB8
4. G3GirL

As for ideas, I could use some Mugen pedals, taillights, a clutch, flywheel, a new short shifter...a lot of parts. lol Maybe it could be like before where the winner could choose from an item worth a certain amount of money or a gift certificate to an online store with a good selection of parts. That way more people could participate if they wanted.

**I don't need them, but maybe HIDs as a prize? A lot of people seem to want those.

Last edited:

guterz

How about a K&N Short Ram for a 1.8 Liter. Thats pretty universal!

mirrorimg

Mishimoto civic radiators to clean up our bays.

pluckt007

Fat guy in a little coat.
im in on a 10 dollAr raffle.

300$ shopping spree towards any sponsor site. get what you can, forfeit the change.

carbondc2

how about toda camgears? i got a set of those for about 225-250 shipped from jhp.i cant remember the exact price i paid but it was a good deal

AcurInteg96

Just call me chris.
I'm down for a raffle

x2. Gift cars, bolt-ons, clutches and/or flywheels, etc. would all be really good.
i agree with this cuz not everyone can use some aftermarket parts like cam gears and stuff like that if they are just starting out. cuz id be will to buy several tickets if its for something i can use.