Renarudo's Build Thread

renarudo

Dang, son. Those look nice.
^Thanks. I took Ganyon's led bulb upgrade to heart. I like the white bulb look versus the red light trend that was come in cars lately. I just need to do my climate control next and wire my shark antenna to my stock radio.

Ted's Owner

On to Integra number two!
^Thanks. I took Ganyon's led bulb upgrade to heart. I like the white bulb look versus the red light trend that was come in cars lately. I just need to do my climate control next and wire my shark antenna to my stock radio.
I have so much crap that I need to do with mine it's not even funny anymore, but your LEDs gave me a new idea for my bumper lenses. Where did you get all of your LEDs (mainly the bumper lense and the dome light?)?

renarudo

I went cheap on the bumper lens. I bought the led bulbs from a vendor on amazon. I think they were the AGT brand, it was like $9 for ten of them in the 194 size. I did it that way sense the same bulb fits in the gauge cluster also. So if you want to do the cluster the same color then you could knock it all out in less than an hour. The door light in the center is a DE3022 led bulb...I think.

renarudo

Problem alert....I think my front right brake rotor might be warped. Last time I had to brake hard in traffic (due to impolite people cutting me off with no signal) I felt the steering wheel vibrate and shake quite a bit. Any suggestions from you folks on the forum? I'm going to get an oil change on Thursday and see what the mechanic says.....if my ride needs the replacement then I'll probably replace them myself.

Ganyon

Get the powerstop kit of amazon. Its like 200 bucks for all 4 rotors and all pads. I love mine.

PioneerLS

As others have said it looks great. Im also planning to do my dome light and gauge lights white, it looks so much better.

treeafodo

Austin
Looks good so far! Keep it up. Another cheap thing you could do would be painting the under window trim. :thumbs up

renarudo

Yeah that's on the back burner along with repainting the car since the trim and other areas are starting to flake and chip.