Rods used for LS VTEC Turbo

JOEY

DC2LSVTEC said:
so any ideas on what rods to use? the ls, gsr and type r rods are different sizes, cause I'm gonna stick with the ls vtec, the reason why is cause of this http://www.hondata.com/dynolsvtec647whp.html I didn't know an ls vtec was capable of that kind of power. I don't think even a fully built ls could do that, or I could be wrong.
if you wanna make some sick ass power like this then get some crowers. I have eagles in my car but I wouldnt wanna go past 400 hp on them. That cars dyno is pretty damn sick but remember that he has about 10k invested in that.

BoostedITR41

JOEY said:
if you wanna make some sick ass power like this then get some crowers. I have eagles in my car but I wouldnt wanna go past 400 hp on them. That cars dyno is pretty damn sick but remember that he has about 10k invested in that.

2 local cars to me have made right around 500whp on eagles and are fine....there are people into 600whp range on those rods

JOEY

BoostedITR41 said:
2 local cars to me have made right around 500whp on eagles and are fine....there are people into 600whp range on those rods
:shock: oh snap I didnt know that. I actually called Eagle right now to ask and they told me that they are good for approximately 500whp. Some guys where I live were telling me that they werent good for over 400 whp. I guess I was a dumbass for believing them.