Rollingrock's 95 GSR

rollingrock

Rollingrock
Been working on a bunch of different things. I decided to go with the Eibach Sportline Pro Damper kit (1.7 inch drop). I may do coilovers later but I am not trying to slam it. I do have a question if anyone has used this kit. I have a huge gap at the damper mounting base. I am working with Eibach to see what the problem is.I think they either sent me the wrong springs or dampers.

I am still working on the engine compartment fuse box relocation. I have got it in the Passenger airbag location going to use a password JDM carbon fiber cover in the airbags place.

I just finished the Fuel system in the front. AEM fuel rail and regulator, B&M gauge, AN fittings.

rollingrock

Rollingrock
I came up with a solution to anyone who has replaced the Passenger airbag with the delete tray. I now have the engine's fuse box relocated underneath the airbag delete tray but I still need access to it. I found 2 inch carriage bolts JB welded them to the underneath of the Carbon Fiber delete tray. If you line them up properly there are already to 2 hole to mount through. Then just use wing nuts to tighten them up. The cover will also fit a little more snug.

Ganyon

I had an oem airbag delete tray and I could pop it out within seconds.

94RS

No fucks given.
I had an oem airbag delete tray and I could pop it out within seconds.

I read something when I put mine in that said you're supposed to use some type of epoxy for it to stay in place (which is probably what he's referring to), but a year later there's no problem with mine just laid in place :lol: