links:
Sin Motorsports
Nerds Racing
AUTOX4U

comments are always welcome.
-ben

g3teg97

Super Moderator
Looks good. I really like the HIDs, but I wouldn't show off my value cover that looks like its pealing. Mine has that on the top, but I'm planning on painting it. Love the fogs also...

speedin

The Transporter
dont u get problems with those hid's because they arnt retroed? also if i sent u pix would u do that see through thing for me??

withemptyeyes

speedin said:
dont u get problems with those hid's because they arnt retroed? also if i sent u pix would u do that see through thing for me??
ya just setup a tripod and take one pic with the ___ closed and one with it open.

Melt said:
i thought you were tryin to sell that thing.
i was but i decided to keep it since i couldn't find a decent EK to replace it with. i will probly have to sell the car in the fall though for financial reasons.. :(

withemptyeyes

g3teg97 said:
I wouldn't show off my value cover that looks like its pealing....
ya, the saltwater is a bitch out here. i have plans to paint it soon, but just haven't been able to find the time yet. hope it doesn't hurt me too bad vote wise....

Melt

the lone outdoorsman
withemptyeyes said:
ya just setup a tripod and take one pic with the ___ closed and one with it open.

i was but i decided to keep it since i couldn't find a decent EK to replace it with. i will probly have to sell the car in the fall though for financial reasons.. :(
if you were closer i prob woulda bought it when you were trying to sell it the first time, i bought mine STOCK for around the same price and you already got mods.

withemptyeyes

Melt said:
if you were closer i prob woulda bought it when you were trying to sell it the first time, i bought mine STOCK for around the same price and you already got mods.
i thought you hated jdm?

speedin said:
that helps. but what is the ___ ?
___ = hood, door, trunk, valve cover, etc.

oc_civic

withemptyeyes said:
i thought you hated jdm?.
he does.. but i think what hes saying is he wont spend HIS money on something thats "jdm" but if he bought a car with mods some of them being "jdm" for the same price as oen wihtout any mods.. why not..

in regards to your car.. you know i like it.. really glad you stuck with a honda (acura.. same thing)

i really love the door shot.. good luck with the contest man.. 8)

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
Isnt there an erase feature in ps? I would think take the picture with the door closed and erase the middle of the door. Then copy that pic and paste it over the pic with the door open, then door some detail work.

But I'm not sure cause I never used it.

SlammedCivic

oc_civic said:
he does.. but i think what hes saying is he wont spend HIS money on something thats "jdm" but if he bought a car with mods some of them being "jdm" for the same price as oen wihtout any mods.. why not..

in regards to your car.. you know i like it.. really glad you stuck with a honda (acura.. same thing)

i really love the door shot.. good luck with the contest man.. 8)
I knew I recognized that sinmotorsport link...there are a few CC'ers lurking around here :shock: