ROTM Winner June 2007: b18c_teg

8urcivic

ONLY couches pull out!!!!
hondagod_666 said:
ricky gets my vote...

...as long as i get his (if i decide to run) lol.

car is looking great as usual man, i might be in richmond late june, i need to get your number again, and we can meet up. see who's got the faster NA LS (if i'm still LS by then ;) )

btw, what happened with your personlized plates? get tired of them?

yea, got way to much attn.......so i changed it.....but yea....we can meet up...if im ls by then ;)

DC2Integ

I ♥ My Integra
was it bad attention ? were civic ricers trying to fuck up your ride or civics just hitting you up to run ?

8urcivic

DC2Integ said:
was it bad attention ? were civic ricers trying to fuck up your ride or civics just hitting you up to run ?
naw....it was that the local cops knew the plate....i got pulled alot....so i changed it...and the drama stopped.

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
Having 5-0 remember your car is never good.

imcnblu

Resident G2 Guru of C-I
+1, agreed. alot of the cops around here know my car by the plates. they dont really bother me much though, except for the occasional exhaust violation. dont get many tickets for it though, but i get pulled for it all the time. thank god for my GReddy SP2 exhaust i just ordered, that should keep them from bothering me as much, as its a much quieter exhaust than what i have now.

b18c_teg

Clean teg man, loving the pics, is this the only application we got so far for ROTM for june? Well time to clean up the teg and go somewhere nice to get some clean shots of it, GL to u sir.

8urcivic

yea....fuck the police...jk..........thanks for the compliments.