ROTM Winner June 2007: b18c_teg

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
well she has my 4700 kit.....it was ok....to white for my likings......then she bought me the 12ks...i really like them...but i want more PINK!
I see... I like white w/ a little tint of blue. Pink should look pretty tite though. Can't wait to see some pics when you get it. Oh btw, do you have a CAI or a SRI? You mod list says CAI and the engine bay pic shows SRI.

Last edited:

8urcivic

ONLY couches pull out!!!!
I see... I like white w/ a little tint of blue. Pink should look pretty tite though. Can't wait to see some pics when you get it. Oh btw, do you have a CAI or a SRI? You mod list says CAI and the engine bay pic shows SRI.
i run my cai when the weather is nice....but if where calling for alot of rain or snow i rock it short ram.

BabyDoll

gf of obsessed teg driver
Hey baby you know you got my vote.....;) I think you have the cleanest teg.....even if I say otherwise sometimes....lol

BabyDoll

um..u said Tegs wre ugly the other day
The only reason I say that is when I'm mad at Ricky.........:evil: but I really don't think they are ugly....well some are ugly like that black one with the blue flames and the huge aluminum wing on the back...lol but i like my boyfriends. ;)

JimmyRos.

07 BMW 328Xi
The only reason I say that is when I'm mad at Ricky.........:evil: but I really don't think they are ugly....well some are ugly like that black one with the blue flames and the huge aluminum wing on the back...lol but i like my boyfriends. ;)
does he know you have more than one?

BabyDoll

I wasn't referring to multiple boyfriendSSS I was referring to his car....:smackself