Rough Idle/Rattle with no loss of power

rcj

Hey CI been a while but I have done my search and found nothing that could answer me. Just rebuilt my gsr tranny in my dc4 and replaced both axles, all trans seals. Upon the reinstall and initial start the car idles rough and there is a small amount of valve tap and noticeable rattling. Now I did have to rotate the flywheel one tooth to fully mate the transmission and get bolts started but I doubt that it could lose timing in that fashion. I also have some torque mount bushings on the way because I am in need of them but I'd like to diagnose where the idle problem is coming. It's not fluctuating like a vacation, iacv, or fitv problem. It's more along the lines of a possible map of tps sensor going or is bad. I checked the dizzy and ignitor. Retightened the map sensor screws. Checked all grounds. Check the iacv pigtail and plug as well as the tps pigtail and plug. Spark plug and wires and dizzy diodes. Thanks in advance for anyone's help.
Motor: Jdm B20b p8r head 10.5:1 pistons, Crowder 402s, shot peened LS rods, supertech valves and retainers, DC 4-2-1 headers, 3" resonator 4"exhaust chipped p28 and vtec delete tuned on chrome software.

rcj

Update found problem. It's an exhaust leak from the 421 header. It split right down the middle