Seats Good or bad?

Ganyon

No. It's just cheap knock off crap that probably isn't even as strong as the oem seats.

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
For $250 a pair, I doubt it. Only one way to find out, and that would suck to find out they're garbage and broke when crash your car

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
i would not cheap out on anything that is there for safety reasons. IE seat, seatbelt, brakes steering etc.

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
i would not cheap out on anything that is there for safety reasons. IE seat, seatbelt, brakes steering etc.
Ed zachary. Anything that is going to help me stop and protect me from flying out of the car is always going to be the best I can find, within reason

94RS

No fucks given.
Those would only be good as furniture paired with the Corbeau gaming base....

dlo253

End up dead or paralyzed.... enough risk for ya?

Although, I do know a rep for cipher seats. He has them in all his cars and says nothing but good things. Then again, I doubt he's personally crash tested them. If you want aftermarket seats get a reputable brand for added safety rather than just looks.

Last edited:

Morris1

yeah I like the last one because that is awesome finishing. The design of seat is pretty good.
Its looking very comfortable.I think most people like this because its also looking attractive.

TheCrimsonStar

Aldo, don't buy from Andy's. Took them 3 months to get me my rims and they told me 2-3 weeks. Check better business bureau. They have TONS of complaints and a few lawsuits.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2