September '08 ROTM Winner: ixcocoyxi

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
okay.. decided to run because i was motivated to by some of the friends here on c-i.. anywho.. ive made a thread of what my car was in the past located >>here<< so feel free to check it out to see how my car looked and what not.. anywho.. onto the app!!

1996/integra RS/b18b1

Engine: b18b1
Intake: password: jdm whale penis
Header: stock
Exhaust: full apex'i N1
Misc: engine torque damper, nology spark wires

Exterior: 'frost' white
Front Lip: si-vtec (polyurethane replica)
Rear Lip: none
Rear Bumper: edm rear fog
Sideskirts: stock (oem)
Mirrors: spoon (replica)
Doors: jdm oem window visors
Hood: oem VIS
Badges: oem/jdm honda badging

Suspension:
Coilovers: full hks
Wheels: painted black 'fat 5' gsr's w/red 'time attack' lip
Misc: mugen (replica) front upper, c-pillar, rear upper, rear lower tie, skunk2 pro front camber kit

Interior:
Seats: stock (grey)
Shift Knob: greddy
Shifter: megan short dual bend (urethane bushings)
CD Player: insignia w/usb port
Speakers: kenwood tweeters (on front doors), boston acoustic 2 ways in doors, alpine type r 2 ways in the rear, 10" soundstream t4-10 powered by kenwood mono block class d amp

you could see my reflection on my intake.. lol!! and my shoes!! yeah.. im standing on the radiator support =X

if it helps, ive done all the work on my car myself. the only thing i didnt do was mount new tires on the fat 5's.. everything else.. i pretty much do..

Last edited:

Kuchtaboy

Unregistered User
holy hell that thing is low!! lol

I haven't seen your car for a while. I forgot about that!

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
lol! yeah man.. daily driven ftw!!

its funny because people know me in san diego by my car and i dont even know them.. my friend was talking to his friend about my integ and his friend was all.. 'that slammed white one with the edm fog? that car is sick!! his name is coy right?' im like.. wtf?! whos that fool??

check this out.. just wanted to try it fully slammed for a day to see if i was able to drive around.. and yeah.. it was pretty scary.. lol!!

Last edited:

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
lol! yeah man.. daily driven ftw!!

its funny because people know me in san diego by my car and i dont even know them.. my friend was talking to his friend about my integ and his friend was all.. 'that slammed white one with the edm fog? that car is sick!! his name is coy right?' im like.. wtf?! whos that fool??

check this out.. just wanted to try it fully slammed for a day to see if i was able to drive around.. and yeah.. it was pretty scary.. lol!!

I'd be scared too. Looks like snow plower status.

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
remember tissha? the silver dc? she nicknamed my car 'the hoover' because when i'd run something over, it wouldnt come out the back.. i'd have to stop, throw it in reverse, and drive around it so i wouldnt drag it anymore..

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
remember tissha? the silver dc? she nicknamed my car 'the hoover' because when i'd run something over, it wouldnt come out the back.. i'd have to stop, throw it in reverse, and drive around it so i wouldnt drag it anymore..
Lol! Nice.

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
Interior pic needed as well. Just edit your original post and put your pics there so they will be at the top

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
the next thing i plan on getting is header, testpipe, and edm tail lights.. and that should be it for a while..