after

interior.. new interior shots to come

bay
when i first got her

present day

Last edited:

whitedc4

backseat driver!
i want the recaro baby seat for her it's pretty neat and it would match!

Slo_Teggy

Slow Driver
I'm getting one of those. It was part of the deal. My girlfriend said "if we get pregnant, I will get you your stupid Recaro baby seat". I don't know what I was more stoked about, my kid getting one of those seats or the fact that she knew what Recaro was. Well she has less then 6 months to get one. I'm stoked.

whitedc4

haha! that's awesome lol
yeah my two year old knows that my car is a "honda" i just never had the money to pay for the seat i was always buying stuff for her that was useless so now it hits me she will have this car seat for at least another year so i'm investing in it.

whitedc4

lol my very first integra was white... when i first joined last september. i got ran off the road by a huge ass suburban and my car went straight for the trees... then i had a silver one lol but no one cares about that one.

Kenn has a DC4!

Project Midori Civic
haha! so thats what it would look like if it was red... can you do cypress green pearl with gold wheels by request? (sorry if it's considered thread-jacking!) lol!

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
haha! so thats what it would look like if it was red... can you do cypress green pearl with gold wheels by request? (sorry if it's considered thread-jacking!) lol!
i cant make the wheels gold. i'll post the green in your thread some time soon. imma go to sleep now. i got home from work about 3/hrs ago