:: Signature Request Thread ::

g3teg97

Super Moderator
Updated List
1. blitzillist
2. cabezzzdb8
3. Echo419

Looking for the MR teg with a front mount...lol...

blitzillist

Professional RiceR
g3... can you use some of the pics you have for a sig.... a nice turbo'd jdm teg would be nice, i know you have like 768906754395 pics by all the post on the cleanest teg thread lol thanks bro
________
Design Host

Last edited:

g3teg97

Super Moderator
Echo419 said:
I would like a sig! something with the Pelican drop ship from Halo. maybe with a VTEC logo on the side of it or something. g3teg97's sig is pretty kewl! I would appreciate it. :D
Thanks in advance.
What is that? Need a pic.

DailyDB8

>>>Honda Enthusiast<<<
p27rpy said:
hows this one suit ya? i saved the photoshop file so i can make changes as needed. let me know what you think! i got rid of both license plates, and painted the teg for you... looks good! :thumbs up:
theo

haha dude that looks sweet! :thumbs up ... any chance to make it look more like a banner and ditching my corny garage as the background?.. lol. and oh yea u forgot the e in ej8... TWEAK MY SHIT UP! (>.<)

i give the man 2 :thumbs up :thumbs up , very creative and nicely done by removing the plates

BTW THANKS AGAIN!

Last edited:

p27rpy

SilverDB8 said:
haha dude that looks sweet! :thumbs up ... any chance to make it look more like a banner and ditching my corny garage as the background?.. lol. and oh yea u forgot the e in ej8... TWEAK MY SHIT UP! (>.<)

i give the man 2 :thumbs up :thumbs up , very creative and nicely done by removing the plates

BTW THANKS AGAIN!
im heading out to a buddy's ranch tonite, but ill take care of it tomorrow for ya!

p27rpy

adoboracer said:
sweet thanx man, but what does the grafti say? sorry, i jus cant tell. lol
actually, i have no clue... i just thought it looked cool, haha. glad you like it!