silver dc2 build thread

dekaf

pǝʇuɐɹb ɹoɟ buıɥʇou ǝʞɐʇ
Been a while since I updated:
But, waiting on the the longblock to come in from the machine shop then its down to work. Should be in a few weeks hopefully..
Took it down to Suja1 motorsports in Addison, IL, real friendly people, and was straight forward with everything.
Knew what he was talking about and we got right to work. Very unusual from most of the places I've visited, everybodys backed up for racing season and grouchy as f***. Hah anyway moving on...
Some pictures really quick..dont got much time right now but you get the idea hah

engine removed in about 5 hours i believe

ewwwwwwww

random pic of exhaust

my garage atm, still gotta get some gaskets and stuff, flop out those sensors to the new mani
and i guess ill be runnin a stock header for now till i get the turbo tune with a turbo manifold...
suja1 is a hondata authorized dealer so very convenient for me atleast hah

all for nowww

dekaf

pǝʇuɐɹb ɹoɟ buıɥʇou ǝʞɐʇ
never had it installed with engine in, but right now it only goes to the end of the resonator flange

dekaf

pǝʇuɐɹb ɹoɟ buıɥʇou ǝʞɐʇ
did a lot of work on the car latelty to much to talk about but this is what she looks like now
ill get some suspension, interior, engine bay (when its in), pictures once everything is running

btw im drunk as f*** right now

Last edited:

dekaf

pǝʇuɐɹb ɹoɟ buıɥʇou ǝʞɐʇ
nothing to interesting. got the lower tie bar on
waiting on the lca's.
bar is barely tightened

those arms look so nasty and rusted

and i was thinking of painting my subframe black

and i zipped tied the srs wires behind where they use to go

Last edited:

Robbdance

Straight Pipes
Looks like it's coming along well man!
Plan on having everything running soon or is it one of those ongoing projects?

dekaf

pǝʇuɐɹb ɹoɟ buıɥʇou ǝʞɐʇ
Looks like it's coming along well man!
Plan on having everything running soon or is it one of those ongoing projects?
plan on having everything finished by the end of this month...hah thats what i said 4 months ago

dekaf

pǝʇuɐɹb ɹoɟ buıɥʇou ǝʞɐʇ
Update:
removed all the scratches off the rear bumper, it was more of like a scuff of some sort. took a while to get off but results show

before:
scuffs on right side isnt dirt or smoke or anything

after:

i finished painting my front lip cause it was scuffed real bad from the previous owner. all in all i cant believe how well it came out.

day:

I had issues with the sleeves that I purchased and once I finally received the right size I didn't take the time to inspect all 4 and 1 of the 4 ended up having a dented so now I have to replace it which is 150$....

Army74D

gtavila_
I love the GSR blades. It would look alot better with the retracks if you lower it more.. No wheel/fender gap.
Nice ride fellow VSM owner. 8)

dekaf

pǝʇuɐɹb ɹoɟ buıɥʇou ǝʞɐʇ
Clean car man. Good job on the lip.
thanks man. look a lot hard work and patience

I love the GSR blades. It would look alot better with the retracks if you lower it more.. No wheel/fender gap.
Nice ride fellow VSM owner. 8)
yeah its gonna be a lil lower once the motor goes back in. or i might just get tein front coilovers since these fuckin blox's suck ball sack thats as low as they can go in the picture with trans

dekaf

pǝʇuɐɹb ɹoɟ buıɥʇou ǝʞɐʇ
were do you get the ITR sideskirts :\\ i been looking
somebody on ht had them for sale and i grabbed them quick
forgot a pic*
got most of the manifold swapped

Last edited: