SimpleLS' '95 DB7

XjoEnX

Looks good man. But damn that really is hanging low. Aren't there hangers on that part of the exhaust? One speed bump will thrash that :(

simplels

Where did you get the PW:JDM and USDM stickers from? Those are sweet.
And the Yonaka looks good, man! I would recommend getting the dimensions of the resonator and replacing it with a more narrow one, though.
i got the pw:jdm sticker from them when i ordered my 3pt strut bar.. and i got my usdm sticker from some guys on the facebook page for integras..

i'm actually going to try to get some shorter exhaust hangers (polyurethane) and see if that helps.. or maybe even taking it to the exhaust shop to see if they can do something about getting it to sit higher.. there's still room above it..

PatEK

really sweet exhaust, that resonator hanging low issue i had with the twinloop, solved that with hangers. i think that will be enough

simplels

really sweet exhaust, that resonator hanging low issue i had with the twinloop, solved that with hangers. i think that will be enough
i took it to the exhaust shop..

the problem was the rake they had on the pipe coming to and from the resonator.. we went ahead and cut off the resonator and rewelded the resonator back on with it sitting much better.. only thing is there is a piece of mild steel piping in front of the resonator now.. Oh well.. gotta do what you gotta do..

dopematic

The Yonaka exhaust looks good! How do you like it so far?

simplels

looks good man..very original and your suspension...is serious.! :)
thanks guys.. I also picked up some buddy club N+ dampers, and so far only have installed the fronts..

still waiting for the longer bolts i bought to be shipped to install the rears..

also replaced the hardrace front sway bar bushings and endlinks with prothane ones.. the prothane ones are better.. wasted money on those hardrace bushings for the front sway bar.. :x