SimpleLS' '95 DB7

simplels

How much did you pick up your ASR kit for and did you pick it up locally?

Looks great btw.
thanks, i picked up the ASR rear subframe brace on black friday.. it's neo chrome so it costs more than the other colors..

I picked up my 24mm ASR rear sway bar for 165.59 + tax and shipping and the ASR spherical endlinks were 73 + tax and shipping..

you can get the full kit on jhpusa for 395 + tax and free shipping.. hope that helps..

thanks, i picked up the ASR rear subframe brace on black friday.. it's neo chrome so it costs more than the other colors..

I picked up my 24mm ASR rear sway bar for 165.59 + tax and shipping and the ASR spherical endlinks were 73 + tax and shipping..

you can get the full kit on jhpusa for 395 + tax and free shipping.. hope that helps..
it isn't free shipping... I just bought my asr sway bar and subframe brace when it said free shipping, ended up paying 16.00 for shipping.. makes no sense

but like your suspension set up :)

simplels

it isn't free shipping... I just bought my asr sway bar and subframe brace when it said free shipping, ended up paying 16.00 for shipping.. makes no sense

but like your suspension set up :)
Oh that sucks.. if it said free shipping and you were charged I would let them know..

and thanks!

simplels

installed the strut bar and cleaned the engine bay..

a little part of the krinkle paint on the valve cover is chipping off.. im so sad :(

g3teg97

Super Moderator
thanks! i might try to use my black uni paint pen on it to touch it up.. i used it on the engine of my motorcycle and it's still holding up well to the heat.. :D
I haven't gone through your thread yet, but did you paint the heat shield for the header?

simplels

I haven't gone through your thread yet, but did you paint the heat shield for the header?
nope, i didnt.. it came that color.. i just try to keep it clean.. althought i did think about it.. but i'm going to get a tri Y anyways.. so no point really..

simplels

well.. i gave in and got the yonaka cat back exhaust..

i like it.. it's quiet and sounds nice and deep when you get on it..

but the resonator hangs too low!

it's dark outside so the pictures didnt turn out great.. ill take new ones and replace these tomorrow when there's light outside..

Ted's Owner

On to Integra number two!
and some new stickers i have yet to put on..

Where did you get the PW:JDM and USDM stickers from? Those are sweet.
And the Yonaka looks good, man! I would recommend getting the dimensions of the resonator and replacing it with a more narrow one, though.