Skunk2 B-Series Alpha Header

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
what is the gap from header to catback exhaust
you will be unable to connect this to your car without modification of the cat anyways. It is a 2.5" collector.
this is a bad image, but there is some difference in length, i suggest getting a custom universal cat, and using the provided 2.5" female flange

XxXJCXxX

you will be unable to connect this to your car without modification of the cat anyways. It is a 2.5" collector.
this is a bad image, but there is some difference in length, i suggest getting a custom universal cat, and using the provided 2.5" female flange
i know it wolnt connect to cat. but i need to figure out the length of test pipe i need or a cat tht i can cut to the size of the gap.

Local

Got mine on yesterday. Fitment is phenomenal, cleared literally everything. Ac, ps, clutch sc, slim fans with little to no effort. The rmf was such a pain in the ass & required multiple adjustments. So far I'm very happy with this purchase.

Unfortunately I will not be able to tell what it'll make over the rmf rep since I'll be adding a lot more than this header on my next tune, but the butt dyno is projecting gains across the board.