Skunk2 Intake Manifolds

Jay Jay

Administrator
Staff member
Skunk2 Pro-Series Intake Manifold

Skunk2 Racing’s Pro-Series Intake Manifold improves airflow thus increasing horsepower by as much as 8% over stock manifolds on stock engines and even more on modified or forced-induction engines. Skunk2 manifolds significantly increase horsepower between 3000-8800 rpm; the broadest powerband increase in the industry. Our new Pro-Series design features a 22% increase in power over our previous design. Engineered with a larger plenum and tapered runners, Skunk2 manifolds increase and accelerate airflow, and are designed to increase the effects of wave scavenging at the engine’s optimum operating RPM range providing a broad overall increase in usable power. Each runner entry is also modified to balance airflow between cylinders. Oversized throttle bodies can be used as a result of the modified IAC opening on the flange. Like OEM factory manifolds, Skunk2 manifolds are shell molded and CNC machined, to achieve superior strength, high-quality finish, and a precise fit. Each manifold is vacuum tested to ensure quality and leakfree operation. The Skunk2 Pro-Series manifold utilizes all stock sensors and auxiliaries for a simple bolt-on installation that delivers maximum power.

Key Features:

•Ideal for NA and Forced Induction
•Increased Plenum and Runner Size
•Oversized Throttle Body Opening
•Made From High-Grade 356 Aluminum
•OEM Quality Shell Molded Casting
•Nitrous Mounting Bungs
•Skunk2 Acid-Etched Nameplate
•Broadest Usable Powerband
•Vacuum Tested To Ensure Quality
•Utilizes Stock Sensors

Skunk2 Pro-Series Intake Manifold
Starting at $275.99 Shipped

http://www.tunersports.com/products/skunk2/skunk2-pro-series-intake-manifold_114.html

TheNailGuy

Yes im a NailTech
hey ive got a question. ive got a 1997 GSr completely stock. im looking to ither get the N1 or the WS 2 exhaust, but if i were to buy the skunk2 intake manifold. what else should i upgrade? or can i just get that and install it. sorrry im a big car newb, any info is appreciated!

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
hey ive got a question. ive got a 1997 GSr completely stock. im looking to ither get the N1 or the WS 2 exhaust, but if i were to buy the skunk2 intake manifold. what else should i upgrade? or can i just get that and install it. sorrry im a big car newb, any info is appreciated!
intake manifold will make your car run lean you need to upograde cams

Jay Jay

Administrator
Staff member
Yes they would.

Bump for these. Now available in black and red on certain applications.

MxDon35

So putting an intake manifold on a stock 01 GSR would make the car run lean? I'd like to buy one but if its going to lean me out, i don't want to get into motor work to balance things. Jay Jay, was your car stock when you installed your intake manifold?

Jay Jay

Administrator
Staff member
Skunk2 Products
5% Off Skunk2 Products (excluding package deals)
coupon code: 5%OffSkunk2

lokibear

i need help! i have 01 gsr and have the skunk2 im but im completely missing the purge solenoid and hoses for it. i noticed this when i looked at my canister and saw that there was no hose on the purge port. if i get a hold of the purge solenoid where do i route the hoses. i know skunk two said i need a T at the pcv or something. i dont understand it cuz im a very visual person. so any help would be amazing! thanks!