Sl500

Aussie

Zoom-Zoom
Yea, I don't mind having a back road battle in an empty part of the woods, or a highway battle when nobody is around but I get really pissed when stupid ass kids/adults/whoever are racing by me weaving in and out of traffic. I'll tell you right now, 90% of the time I have my daughter in the car, and if anyone is to ever hit me, or cause me to have to veer out of their way I'm going to catch you, not with my daughter in the car, but later, I have resources, and I will find you, and I will ruin your fucking life.

This is not directed towards the op, just a friendly reminder to everyone out there that you just might piss off the wrong person one day when your weaving in and out of traffic. Do you guys ever think who might be in those cars? Maybe a cop driving home from work? Perhaps a dot officer(don't know if you guys have those there)? Maybe it's a judge, so now when someone does go to court for say an exhaust violation, he/she might think of that stupid asshole with the loud exhaust who went blowing by him/her the other day and won't even have to think twice about having their car impounded and maybe destroyed.

Yes it does give a bad rep for the community, yes we have all done it, but we also need to cut the shit out. Pick your battles wisely.

blaketeg

I <3 Boost
yeah i agree

i only do it when no on is around on the highway or if im out in the country roads because your a idiot if you race with tons of other cars on the highway, thats just stupid

AmberLynne

Yea, I don't mind having a back road battle in an empty part of the woods, or a highway battle when nobody is around but I get really pissed when stupid ass kids/adults/whoever are racing by me weaving in and out of traffic. I'll tell you right now, 90% of the time I have my daughter in the car, and if anyone is to ever hit me, or cause me to have to veer out of their way I'm going to catch you, not with my daughter in the car, but later, I have resources, and I will find you, and I will ruin your fucking life.

This is not directed towards the op, just a friendly reminder to everyone out there that you just might piss off the wrong person one day when your weaving in and out of traffic. Do you guys ever think who might be in those cars? Maybe a cop driving home from work? Perhaps a dot officer(don't know if you guys have those there)? Maybe it's a judge, so now when someone does go to court for say an exhaust violation, he/she might think of that stupid asshole with the loud exhaust who went blowing by him/her the other day and won't even have to think twice about having their car impounded and maybe destroyed.

Yes it does give a bad rep for the community, yes we have all done it, but we also need to cut the shit out. Pick your battles wisely.

well said greg.

and blake, you do not agree, your the one who said racing is your life.:roll:

BlkDude

I agree with aussie!! i once started like the op, who hasnt? but as i started aging 17-19 20yrs old now, i have cut down alot. its more of trying to make the car last/gas mileage rather than kickin vtec not knowing when a car is about to merge into your lane not noticing you, but its killing me when ppl click on the drag/screet encounters and start bashing instead of helping the OP. but like he said he knows its foolish why keep reminding him. NEXT>

blaketeg

I <3 Boost
STUPID! you have no fuel in your motor and your pushin hard on your motor.. not a good idea
yeah well that was before i figured out i was getting fuel

this is why im surprised my motor isnt blown up...i ran my teggy hard for the past month