SoCal Buttonwillow Caravan / CI Meet 12-16

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
As of now, there is a 50% chance of rain. Scattered, not like it's going to pour all day long. Raceline USA track days are rain or shine events. :thumbs up

Nick_C78

Anything else you want me to bring Matt? I am sure you have all bases covered, but figured I would ask.

And idk. I am used to getting there early. Helping set up and talk to people in the AM is always fun.

tim_dc4

Why hello Tim. So I take it you are coming with us? hah

Oh yeah and Nhien is coming too guys. He is the one you guys have met before, he drives the black 350z.
Yes i am :)
Caravan is growing. You going to caravan over with us tim??

Which grill works better in the rain... lol So i take it people plan to go even if raining.
I want to where are you guys meeting up? Unfortunately ill be the outcast in an em2 lol.

I need to get an alignment and a few other things so i won't be able to take my integra.

Last edited:

NemesisCBR

Boredest Member
I would caravan too if I were going. Like literally go visit family again and then mob there with CI. Too bad I can't :(
I know that feel. So instead just mob there with norcal crew and lets party up. :mrgreen:

:cry:

If no one else objects ill bump the time. I think blake and x were both down though so we need to hear from tony and tim (if tim was going to caravan).

Edit: oh speak of the devil! Info is on first page but right now it looks like we might be bumping departure time to 6am rather than 7am. Ill get an address later but meet up is going to be right at the 110 and 91 for most of us.

Last edited:

Local

I am okay with getting there in the early morning, I kinda figured we would arrive around then. Would be nice to get the run down before it gets crazy- maybe I'm alone in feeling that since I've never been out there tho. Either is fine really, since we aren't competing I guess. So, open to suggestions or whatever the popular vote is. I'll be up early & anxious though so sooner the better for me.

Im in rain or shine. Does the Nissan guy need a ride or is he driving?? Propane might be better because it's easier. I'll be buzzed and faded enough to where the flavor wont matter lol.

Nick_C78

Yeah. I vote earlier. Just for the new people to feel things out. And Nah, nhien will need a ride. He will be pitching in for gas. I figured he will ride with me to blakes house. Then when we meet up with everyone we can figure things out.

NastyDB8

Ok then let's take the propane grill for easier clean up I can carry that in my trunk. 4 door FTW!!! : ) and if we are meeting up by 6:00am then Blake I should be at your pad before that time?

Local

Sounds good Nick.

& Im not too far from where were meeting Tom, ~20 miles. Maybe depart from my place around 5:30 or so? Depending on final departure time. Should be zero traffic.. I hope.