Where to eat?

• Lee's sandwiches

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Northwood pizza

Votes: 5 100.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Local

There is a meet tomorrow night @ The Hat in temple city. Not the typical SoCal CI crew, but some of us will be there.

NemesisCBR

Boredest Member
I'm not sure if we will have an official one in feb but like he said there's a meet every last Thursday of the month and usually a few site members attend. We usually just come up with an idea and set a date. My guess would be end of feb. on the 9th there's a trackday and several of us go including spectators so we count those as meets.

Nick_C78

Who stalls an auto! Jk man. Any check engine light? Hows idle? Ever change fuel filter? Lol

TheSkygun

Who stalls an auto! Jk man. Any check engine light? Hows idle? Ever change fuel filter? Lol
No check engine
Usually normal
Sometimes on start up it is around 100
Sometimes at a light it drops to 300
At start up/idle it bounces around a little then stabilizes low rpms again
Happened the other day, pulled out of my drive way, got up to the light and it jerked and rpms bounced then I gave gas and at the light light it died.

Nick_C78

Weird tony. Vacuum leak possibly. I have known autos to stall out cause of dirty fuel filters though.

And lol blake.

NemesisCBR

Boredest Member
cnat be at 100 or 300, thats stalled already. The lower line of the '1' range is 500. You should idle between that and the 1.