Where to eat?

• Lee's sandwiches

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Northwood pizza

Votes: 5 100.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

derekkh

If the rpms hunt I would say intake leak as well. I know that issue all too well. Just be happy it isn't a turbo. Took me months to find my leak in my passat and I still didn't find the last one.

TheSkygun

Well it hasn't happened since so I think what happened is that something got sucked into my fuel filter and caused a choke in the car to stall, I hope.

TheSkygun

In time, too lazy to deal with it right now, plus my car is running fine again. Probably do it the same day that my cv boot is done

derekkh

Haha nick and that fuel filter. Got my head off. Need to clean it off and run it to the shop. Arp studs ordered and now I just need my top end gasket kit. I hope to be ready for the next meet.

NemesisCBR

Boredest Member
I was about to offer up my old filter but i probably hucked it in the trash. I'll have to look. lol If the part numbers the same for all gen 3 the filter worked fine and i changed it for no result in troubleshooting.

derekkh

Drove it around and I'm still smoking. :( so now I'm thinking it is bad rings. Looks like that second block gets to make its debut sooner than I wanted. Time to start shopping for parts. And researching. Anyone know of a good machine shop in the sd area? Or even LA if need be.

Nick_C78

Drove it around and I'm still smoking. :( so now I'm thinking it is bad rings. Looks like that second block gets to make its debut sooner than I wanted. Time to start shopping for parts. And researching. Anyone know of a good machine shop in the sd area? Or even LA if need be.
Story of my life bro.

oreoteck

Just trying to see if anyone would be interested in brake lines so u can remove ABS... Prop valve not included

derekkh

Tell me about it nick. You going to rebuild your rings soon? I'm going to start building my other c1 block. Ill just have to live with smoking people out for now. Haha