spam visitor messages..

dlo253

So, just went to my user cp to find out I have 21 new vistor messages. All spam, from 2 different usernames. A good portion are at the same exact time, all different BS. There should be a rule of making that many posts within one whole minute. What else can be done about this? I find it pretty annoying and ridiculous.

klutchDb7

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
I like a couple other forums that require you to input information about the car you drive and a question about what kinds of cars the site is about

dlo253

there is a rule like that aready
Must not be for visitor messages. Got over 10 from the same usrrname all at the same minute. Like 12:37..... then another 10 or so at the same exact time from another username.

klutchDb7

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
I know at least one of them is banned^ Can someone please remove the posts from my page? I marked them as spam but they still bother me that they're there haha

dlo253

They got you too? Wonder if they got everybody..

myxintegra

Extreme Music Addict
I checked my public profile around 2 weeks ago and had this very same prob. Had like 17 visitor messages from one guy of complete nonsense. I think he/she is banned now but yeah what a friggin annoyance. The mods are doing the best they can I bet, though.