Spitfire8o5's TimeAttack DC #117 Build

zack11122

Lucky bastard. Looks like she was rode hard. Give it all the love.

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk

renarudo

Hey Spitfire have you thought of doing the Mini Rotor/Legend Caliper combo?

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
I'm gonna adopt his style of driving, I'll just get in the hot pits first and make my car 4 lanes wide and let you guys sort out the rest. If it's with NCRC at Buttonwillow, they won't flag me for at least 4 laps...

Spitfire8o5

Track Junkie
It's missing the front end :lol:

Nice pickup!
Woo! Together but needs headlights. Tabs are all broken lol

Thanks brotha
Lucky bastard. Looks like she was rode hard. Give it all the love.

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
Imma give it all kinds of lovin man!
Hey Spitfire have you thought of doing the Mini Rotor/Legend Caliper combo?
Stopping power is great but there aren't too many pads available for it. And it's pretty damn heavy lol. Looking into a light/powerful wilwood setup!
I'm gonna adopt his style of driving, I'll just get in the hot pits first and make my car 4 lanes wide and let you guys sort out the rest. If it's with NCRC at Buttonwillow, they won't flag me for at least 4 laps...
LMAO! I love the last 30sec of that video lol he held me up so bad. Bastard lol he ran consistent 2:06's all day tho.

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
His notations in the video are what caught me. And this integra he spoke of cutting off and I keep seeing anxious in the passenger mirror. Then I remembered your video of the dick in the s2k

Spitfire8o5

Track Junkie
Alright so,

Gots me some OEM floor mats for the s2000 that were just dusty according to the seller lol

Hit them up real quick like with some products and elbow grease

The final product

The s2000 had not only the wrong type of nuts but mis matched all over the place so I got me some super cool ones with a decent lock

All kinds of cherries, had my blue caps from my koseis

Went to the local muffler shop to fix an exhaust leak that I thought was a flange. Ended up being a resonator FML

ended up deleting the resonator and while I was there for the same price, went single exit because moar loud = moar fast

Also knocked out my brakes on the s2000, it really really really needed them lol

Did centric rotors/posi quiet pads FTW

some more goods came in today from TomAttack!

Thanks to cen805cal for delivery!