Spooled up Racing's 94' Integra build.

Today I plan to give the car a COMPLETE top to bottom bath... Going to get it washed up prolly the second to last time before it goes into hibernation for the winter...

The wheels will come off today and put the steelies back on..

Pics to follow :/

Well I moved the sub and pulled the carpet back yesterday to pull the broken fiber board out of the trunk and replace it with a thicker piece of wood. I pulled the fiber board back and noticed that the spare tire area had standing water in it.... This was not good... I noticed that a few days back my passenger front seatbelt was wet and the back pass side rear seat had a shirt on it and it was also wet...

I figured maybe I had a leak in the back part of my moon roof... I still don't know where that water came from but I noticed that both rear tails have moisture in them and it looks like one of the bolts that holds the tails to the rear metal was wet.. My guess is I have a leaky taillight seal and/or lens..

I pulled up the moldy fiber board, dried the back up very well, put down the new wood, laid the carpet put the sub back and my next find is a set of tails :(

Oi mama!

So now to find some tails.. I did always want to swap out for the full red set and ditch the ghey orange turn lens lol..

NEXT!!!

99sil-teg

Jointhe Wingless Movement
All red will look better anyways.

I think I had the same issue bc I had water in the back too but then I swapped the 94-97s for my ukdm's and now I can't get it to leak lol

that was taken yesterday... Car looks mad janky with the steelies on it lol...

I want the red tails BAAAAD lol

sps its direct fit exhaust, 2.5" with a resonator and muffler.. I'll pm u more info!

I sold my car last night, 11/27/09

I will eventually get another, do another build, and be happier with it this time...

THX to everyone who stayed tuned into this build..

I will deff.. this car had alot of bondo on it and rust under neath.. Next one I buy will be a nice sexy clean body car.. lol

but don't worry I wont be going anywhere..

Cars aside, Ive made many friends here..