Stash box

pinkley

b@115D33p
What don't you just shove it up your ass? Doesn't matter how good the location is if a dog is involved in the search.

Christeg

What don't you just shove it up your ass? Doesn't matter how good the location is if a dog is involved in the search.
Yea but if your not a DICK with the cop or act nervous, theres no need for suspicion. These are just precautions

pinkley

b@115D33p
Yea but if your not a DICK with the cop or act nervous, theres no need for suspicion. These are just precautions
Or you could just try not driving like a fucking idiot... Since you probably were in the first place in order to get pulled over. :thumbs up

Christeg

Or you could just try not driving like a f***ing idiot... Since you probably were in the first place in order to get pulled over. :thumbs up
Its not about driving stupidly, im alot smarter than that. Just tryna take precautions in case of anything unexpected. A light can go out, random check point, etc. Rather be safe than sorry

PocketBomber

I've been pulled over "because we get a lot of drunk drivers around here at this time." when I was 17. Had I been aware of the law or my rights I would have laughed in the cops face. But where I live you get pulled over for nothing. Driving an import and or being black are 2 of the easiest reasons to get pulled over. They can't search you without probable cause unless you consent. They'll convince you that if you have nothing to hide, you'll let them search. Tell them you also don't hide your rights or your principals. But if your car smells like weed, you got roaches, baggies, empties bags, shake, stems, seeds, blunt guts, rolling papers, empty containers, paraphanelia, basically anything common sense tells you not to have out, they can search. It's up to a judge later to decide whether or not that was good enough probable cause. And a lot of the time, the law and the tests used to justify probable cause rely on whether or not the cop "acted in good faith."

Needless to say I admitted to having an acrylic grinder that the cop made me smash. It had shake all over it but it got destroyed too. He made me litter, be coulda got me a ticket for that.

ThatKidNugget

Nugget
It should come in hand, for both legal and illegal items, just saying, people should really stop nagging him like if they were his mother

Aqualite_Solid

DB7 no Aston
Does your wheels have hollow center caps that's where I put my... illegal contraband

Sent from my toaster using Tapatalk2