Stiff coilovers?

95B18BTurbo

No problem and if you want rib breaking the 14k/10k combo would do that. My good buddy Ashby swears by his PIC select coilovers as he tracks his car all the time.

DCiFound

SEAHAWKS!!
No problem and if you want rib breaking the 14k/10k combo would do that. My good buddy Ashby swears by his PIC select coilovers as he tracks his car all the time.
Is that your car, or your buddies?

Now, thats where Im stuck. I want stiff, but still be manageable when adjusting the dampener to the softest setting, when I have passengers thats not use to super stiff. So for the rear, i cant decide with 10k or 8k. I will be putting two 10" speakers in the trunk and will add weight to the rear. Will 8k rear still be good with speakers, or should I upgrade to a 10k rear?
This will be my setup, 14k fronts/10k rears(w/ 2 midgets in the trunk) or 14k front/ 8k rear(w/ 2 midgets in the trunk) or 12k fronts/8k rear(yup, w/ 2 midgets in the trunk)?????

95B18BTurbo

That's my buddies hotness. I have 12k fronts and 8 in the rear but my car is gutted and I have a PLM Miracle X bar setup. The suspension is stiff as hell as it is. If you set the rear to fully stiff, you can jump up and down on the rear of the car and it will not even budge. I would probably go for 12k Front and 10k Rears for your desires.

Nick_C78

12k front and 10k rear will be fine. 14k and 8k would handle like complete hell.

itzrivera

How wide are your wheels and what offset? Mine don't rub on anything lol. And why are yours hitting your UCA? What is your alignment too.
I'm riding on ls meshies, so 15x7. Im not sure what the offset is on them. My tires rub 'cause my car is slammed. And yours is setup up for the track, right? So, thats probably why mine rub and yours don't. Also, I have the koni yellows and my rates aren't as high as what you're probably running.

I feel the UCA all the time b/c of being slammed as well. The roads by my school are horrible so I feel them all the time. At my house though, the roads aren't as shitty so I don't feel the UCA as often. As for the alignment, still working on that lol

Nick_C78

If you get ground control though, they use Eibach springs. Eibach springs are measured in lbs.

13 = 728
12 = 672
11 = 616
10 = 560

Thats why I said 700/600. You could do 650/550 though.

DCiFound

SEAHAWKS!!
i will probably go with 700/600. Some of the roads around here, along with construction zones are not slammed friendly. And I dont want to blow my shocks from hitting to many big bumps