stolen integra

Aussie

Zoom-Zoom
Sorry if i made you retarded but please help if you know any info... thanks a lot and God bless in the new year!
No, I'm fine, the thread saying that my integra has been stolen was retarded, but good job on the edit. Good luck finding the car, I'll be sure to put a slug through the window if I see a silver Integra cruising my way.

heykosal

Angkorian
Ugh that blowss man, I had my GSR stolen last April so I know how it feels. Good luck with everything though, hope it's recovered in one piece.

jdmjim

nothing from nowhere
hoodbridge, oops i mean woodbridge

DaredeVo

THATS MY DC4!!!! >:O imma kill that btard! ..well, i dont know who he is :'( my first teggy too. >.< there go my gps.. >.< oh hey do u think theres a way to put like a some kind of alarm that, when the thieves break in, it electricute them? or something harmful to them? =D

JDM_DREW

QuiXotic.SD
Hope you guys find it back in one piece.

Thieves can die.

DC2tegraGSR

We need something like THIS! HAHAHAHA!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lov9mdgO4G0
That's what I'm talking about!:D

Sorry about the lost man, only if we had security alarms like James Bond or something then it would be much more easier on us teg owners, hell now and these days sleeping next to your car holding an AK-47 wouldn't stop these damn low life theives... they'll always find other ways to get their dirty hands on something they seek.

Drifter3000

Integra FTW!
I didn't want to create a whole new thread but, two nights ago at 4 in the morning I looked out my window to see a car with its lights off next to mine. I was like wtf, so I moved to a better view and then a flash light turned on and they were searching my whole car and trying to get in the drivers side. And since Im not fully insured I was scared they were about to smash my window or something so I turned on all of my house lights and they flew away with their lights turned off. I then called the cops and now they do random checks around my neighborhood at night. Im just scared that they'll come back or something.

heykosal

Angkorian
I didn't want to create a whole new thread but, two nights ago at 4 in the morning I looked out my window to see a car with its lights off next to mine. I was like wtf, so I moved to a better view and then a flash light turned on and they were searching my whole car and trying to get in the drivers side. And since Im not fully insured I was scared they were about to smash my window or something so I turned on all of my house lights and they flew away with their lights turned off. I then called the cops and now they do random checks around my neighborhood at night. Im just scared that they'll come back or something.
If it were me, I'd have ran out there and handled it myself then and there.

DeerPark

yeah, i would be extra careful.