Submit your applications for September '09 ROTM

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
i hope that was a no homo statement....
It's a new phrase of mine. Instead of saying, "I was just pulling your leg." Lol! My little brother made up a hilarious one. Instead of saying, "You've got to be kidding me.", he says. "You've got to be nutting on my face." I died when he said that. At first I was like, "WTF?" LMAO!

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
It's a new phrase of mine. Instead of saying, "I was just pulling your leg." Lol! My little brother made up a hilarious one. Instead of saying, "You've got to be kidding me.", he says. "You've got to be nutting on my face." I died when he said that. At first I was like, "WTF?" LMAO!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAhAhAHAHAHAAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG

red98teg

Keep on Truckin
Don't trip Dylan, I was just pulling your penis.
:shock::roll: i knew it...
lololololololol :lol:

99sil-teg

Jointhe Wingless Movement
I hope I get my car done in time for pics and submission
If i can get my interior finished and eks painted an on, I will enter. If its not this month, it will be next for sure.

(Btw you know coy is gunna just wait till the last min on purpose :lol:)

I'm going to start taking pics tonight of the interior, exterior etc.. and Hopefully I can get the engine bay and underbody pics done before the submision date... otherwise next month lol