Suggestion from a Noob

TheHatchGuy

Hey ClubIntegra,
I just made the transfer from civics to integra, so I'm now on both on ClubCivic and ClubIntegra, and I really enjoy both forms. As a suggestion in terms of members rides, could it be a possible to create a sub-category within "Member's Rides" such as; "Post Your _____________(specific color)(and then there could a category for random and non oem colors) Integra". I got the idea from EJ8Squad and I have to say, it really looks good and those buying an integra or even thinking of modding their car can get possible ideas. Anyway thanks and hope this ends up working out, cause it seems like a good idea.

bkirshr

User that is Registered
I know theres a few floating around here somewhere, havent seen them bumped up in a while. I know theres a silver teg one, and i think theres a black one and maybe red thread. but thats not a bad idea..

Welcome to CI too!

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
Hey ClubIntegra,
I just made the transfer from civics to integra, so I'm now on both on ClubCivic and ClubIntegra, and I really enjoy both forms. As a suggestion in terms of members rides, could it be a possible to create a sub-category within "Member's Rides" such as; "Post Your _____________(specific color)(and then there could a category for random and non oem colors) Integra". I got the idea from EJ8Squad and I have to say, it really looks good and those buying an integra or even thinking of modding their car can get possible ideas. Anyway thanks and hope this ends up working out, cause it seems like a good idea.
There are threads like that already. I remember green, black, I think red, and Idk what else, Search; if you can't find it, then post a thread