Suggestions - gravedigging and FS threads

Jay Jay

Administrator
Staff member
I can see if there is an option or mod for the old thread issue. I don't think there is anything that can be done about the template though.

thenoxus1

Quick-Spool Racing LLC
Can I just be a for sale forum mod? I'm always in there anyhow..and I am on here a lot especially via tap a talk which has nifty mod features. :)

hgocasca

level 77 troll
Can I just be a for sale forum mod? I'm always in there anyhow..and I am on here a lot especially via tap a talk which has nifty mod features. :)
I vote yes for Mitch doing this, can't think of a better person for it. His business educate and ethic is amazing and I feel his judgement would be without error.

96GSRteg

Tyler
I second that too. Plus it would take partial responsibility off of the mods of closely monitoring that section because it changes so often.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Rich-PMS

mitch would make the most stoopidest moderator ever.

he doesn't have enough hella flush and JDM pinstripes, sorry pal

hgocasca

level 77 troll
mitch would make the most stoopidest moderator ever.

he doesn't have enough hella flush and JDM pinstripes, sorry pal
Lol werd!!! Maybe you can help him with this, as I've seen your ability to get members to follow the fs rules as well. Dynamic duo!!!!

thenoxus1

Quick-Spool Racing LLC
Lol. I'm just tired of the rules not being followed and people bumping 7 year old threads. Justin - open offer haha.

TegSox

Super Duper Moderator
As far as reviving old threads goes. On the one hand, people complain about old threads being brought back, and on the other hand when someone asks a question that's been asked alot in the past, they're told to search. So they search, bring back an old thread, and get crap for reviving an old thread.

96GSRteg

Tyler
I think my original thought was that when some clicks "post" to submit their reply, an alert pops up saying that the previous last post is over a year old or something.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

dlo253

As far as reviving old threads goes. On the one hand, people complain about old threads being brought back, and on the other hand when someone asks a question that's been asked alot in the past, they're told to search. So they search, bring back an old thread, and get crap for reviving an old thread.
Yeah, can't really win... Lol.