Suggestions - gravedigging and FS threads

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
As far as reviving old threads goes. On the one hand, people complain about old threads being brought back, and on the other hand when someone asks a question that's been asked alot in the past, they're told to search. So they search, bring back an old thread, and get crap for reviving an old thread.
You are absolutely correct sir. People just want stuff to complain about, and they will find a way to do it one way or another.

Prozon

Kris
It would be nice to have a popup telling you that it's old. It might cut down on old threads being bumped just to mention something completely irrelevant. I really don't mind an old thread being pulled up to answer the original question though. Often when i'm searching the web for an answer I pull up a thread where someone is asking the same question I am- but there is no answer. If someone went gravedigging to answer it, I might have my answer sooner.

Jay Jay

Administrator
Staff member
As far as reviving old threads goes. On the one hand, people complain about old threads being brought back, and on the other hand when someone asks a question that's been asked alot in the past, they're told to search. So they search, bring back an old thread, and get crap for reviving an old thread.
I couldn't agree with this more.

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
well said Barry