Suspended License :( help!!!!!

batmanjdm

Hey guys got my license suspended for too many tickets...so now the beast is resting in the garage...i was wondering what are some good things to do to the car while its resting nd im bored as shit...what are some mods or detailing i should do...or jus plain anything....plz help guys!!!!! thanks

hotdoghogie

Droppin panties since1990
maybe you should reconsider your actions... modding your car after you just got a suspended license for too many traffic violations... lol jk bro but seriously save yourself and get a NASA membership

BTW wrong section

Last edited:

BigMac88

Fat guy in a little 'teg
Pull the motor out and do a full rebuild :lol:

red98teg

Keep on Truckin
honestly... i think you need to take all your mods off your car so you dont think its fast and get any more tickets... ever...

ghost_xero

Sword of Swords!
wait a sec...ur not supposed too drive without a license? shit i guess for the last 4 years ive been doing the wrong thing, i thought not having one meant i was among the elite that dont have to prove that they have the skills.....

batmanjdm

yea guys i was thinking bout doing a rebuild but im a newbie nd dont have much experience with engines...nd lol its not jus tickets its that here in mass if u get 5 infractions in 3 years they take ur license away...would it b possible for me to rebuild on my own? thanks 4 replies

batmanjdm

yea im jus waiting to get a job nd start working on it...i start serving my suspension in dec. but for some reason it already is suspended...budget is low for now but my plans are to boost at 10 psi nd ive been wanted to get my head built...its was my dd but now i plan on getting a truck...is it hard to do head work?