SUV Runs Over Bike Gang (VIDEO)

JustinMcGee1

I like Hondas
We didn't see what happened before they started recording. I don't see why they would stop the SUV for no good reason.

TheIVJackal

Freedom through Jesus
It looks to me like one biker started yelling at the driver, then rides in front of the SUV and slows down really fast. SUV hits the bike.

Ganyon

People are fucking retarded. Bikers always think everyone needs to move out of their way. Especially the ones with the loud ass harleys.

Ganyon

Also, let me clarify my previous statement. Majority of bikers, not all. I know a few that arent dicks.

OneFastGSR

I was about to write a long comment but i'll stay out of this one, Lol. Reminded me of this video though

[YOUTUBE="lol"]7nqTbaNZMyU[/YOUTUBE]

xxBLOOD88SHOTxx

Surge Master
Who in their right mind brake checks a CAR when on a BIKE. Fucking idiot in the second vid I would of just kept going. If accidently turn lanes into a bike without looking I acknowledge this and apologize and learn from my mistake (I haven't done it yet but you never know). The two things any operator of ANY motor vehicle should know is

A) NOT be in a vehicle's blind spot

B) Assume everyone else is a mindless retard and protect yourself by doing everything humanly possible to stay out of harm's way (refer to point A).

Those points apply to life in general, and it is scary how many people can not figure them out. I'm no saint, and have had to learn from mistakes the hard way, but I sure as fuck not going to make those same mistakes twice.

Again we don't know what happened, but it's more than likely the biker gang was doing something stupid, SUV got caught up in it because it was in the wrong place at the wrong time, dudes felt froggy in front of their friends and act like this. This video will only make people with caveman like IQ's think less of cyclists, and in turn making it more dangerous for other bikers out there.