SUV Runs Over Bike Gang (VIDEO)

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
The biker has been arrested, along with others, and a lot of their bikes were impounded. Hollywood Stuntz is known to be a bunch of ignorant cunts, driving like shit, and becoming aggressive at the first opportunity because of their mob mentality. I assume most, if not all of you, don't have children, but think of what you would do to protect your family from a large group of tanked up bikers attempting to block you in on a freeway. My question is, where were the police during this 30 minute battle? It was documented that the driver of the Range did call police.
When I speak ill of bikers, it's not all bikers, a lot of my friends ride; I'm speaking about the large percentage that feel invincible, like these pricks. Fortunately there were no shots fired, this could have escalated into something much worse.

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
B) Assume everyone else is a mindless retard and protect yourself by doing everything humanly possible to stay out of harm's way (refer to point A)..
I live my life by this. I assume every driver is going to make the worst decision possible and do what I can to make sure I have room for their error; a big reason I don't weave traffic.

dlo253

f*** that. He clipped the guy, should have been paying attention. You get what you deserve. If you are surrounded by that many bikes, you should be paying attention. Yeah, he should have waited a bit to merge.... but anybody paying attention could avoid that. Ig I view it different because I associate with many bikers and MCs.

but really... it all depends on what happened before the camera taped it..

Last edited:

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
They were driving recklessly, here are some more videos they tried to delete. I've been surrounded by bikers before in my Integra and it's hectic to deal with when they're constantly speeding up and down, merging in and out of my lane, stunting in front of me, etc.. And I'm a very alert driver, so I can't imagine how difficult it was for the guy in the Rover, especially cuz he's Asian.

http://oppositelock.jalopnik.com/the-footage-that-the-nyc-bikers-didnt-want-you-to-see-1435594427/1436603736/@orlove

jbrown97ls

Grew up around bikers and MC's as well and none of them are stupid enough to brake check a car on a bike. With that said, the SUV was an even bigger idiot for plowing through the bikers,(unless he was fearing for his life, but It didn't look like it from what I saw) We don't know what happened before the video started but either way, both sides acted stupid.

96LSteg

Jemel
I look at it like this...Those bikers made all bikers look stupid. It's one thing if the guy in the range was wrong and A biker flicked him off and drove on but to put that mans family in danger he's lucky shots were not fired because in a situation like that where it's 100 people vs 1 man, his wife, and his child self defense applies (at least in NC). On another note I don't think plowing through people was necessary either. I think both parties could have reacted a little differently.

Sent from the moon

TheIVJackal

Freedom through Jesus
Here is what I see in the video. Mob of motorcycles riding all over the freeway, they come up on this RR and one guy decides to heckle the driver, that rider suddenly veers in front of the RR, looks over his shoulder and proceeds to hit his brakes. The rider probably wanted to scare the RR but didn't work out as planned.
After the rider gets hit, they all stop. It looks like they try to figure out what happened and it appears that some get back on their bikes and are about to leave when suddenly the RR runs over a few of them, breaking one man's leg.

"Lien, 33, then crash through the mob in his vehicle, fearing for the safety of his wife Rosalyn Ng, and their 5-month-old child"

EyeKhan

¡AY, CARAMBA!
Except the driver was protecting his family. What would have you done?
I'm quoting from a Liveleak comment

1. The Range Rover driver was obviously being intimidated by at least 12 bikers, riding outside of the law, slowing him down, threatening him and as such the driver of the Range Rover had to flee for his life.

2. A Biker attacked the car by going to open the Range Rover door. The car driver had to escape again.

3. Bikers attack the Range Rover smashing windows to get at the driver? This is totally wrong and serves to prove the bikers are the makers of their own fate.

4. I really hope this video is presented to the police. It will aid the case of the Range Rover driver.

5. All the bikers should be arrested for their actions and role.

6. The bikers should have recognised how vulnerable they were before stopping the Range Rover in the first place.

7. The bikers failed in their duty to call the police after the first crash and chose to take the law into their own hands.

8. I would have don the same as the Range Rover driver and probably more when under physical attack. I would have reversed out of the situation over other bikers.

9. Good job the biker didn't have or use a gun. Maybe that should be PITY?

Once again aggressive bikers let down the biker community by creating a situation where another road user had to use drastic action to escape being attacked by a mob.

This should serve as a lesson to all bikers, DO NOT f*** with FOUR WHEELS or more, you will not win!

What bunch of criminal DICKHEADS.

OLDSKOOLACURA

The suv hit a couple bikes (minor injuries) and took off, the bikes chased after him and then the video started.

Both were in the wrong and this could have been avoided. Both sides are idiots.

Posted from my garage

R13

The other asshole
This is disappointing on so many levels, I will not stand up for either side but I will say how tiring it is seeing how people ride in large groups, I've been riding bikes forever (Since I was 6) but it always gets to me when I see big groups swarming cars, Speeding up & slowing down around them constantly, Sure if you're doing it might seem like harmless fun but to the person in the car who has likely never ridden a motorcycle before it's chaos and if they're the nervous type some mistakes might get made and some people get hurt.

Dickheads like these are why so many people don't have respect for motorcyclists.

/rant

Last edited: