Swerve's 1996 Integra :)

MiketheDyke

My job is clean toilets
See, if you have patience when buying a car, the right car will come!
Nice pickup! Get a viper alarm for it. And a catback would be a good choice. And maybe an itr spoiler?

Swerve

Shawn
Yea viper alarm definately and I'm glad I was patient, catBack definately for a full I/h/e and as for Itr spoilers idk about them they feel really big and weird

Swerve

Shawn

Got some goodies today. Going on this weekend and making a Pick N Pull trip tomorrow, it finally stopped raining so I can adjust the suspension and inspect the clutch.

Ganyon

Car looks great. When you paint the wheels black, you should do the lip red, like a pinstripe on it. I think it's called time attack style. Not sure. Anyways, that would look awesome with your other plans.

cody1018

Awesome man!! I'm glad to see you found one!! Is your dad going to hook you up with GC??
I'll have to come check it out next month when I head over the hill.

ProjectTeg

Integra's FTMFW
Great find man! Can't wait to see everything you do with it!

Sent from my DROID3 using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2

Swerve

Shawn
Car looks great. When you paint the wheels black, you should do the lip red, like a pinstripe on it. I think it's called time attack style. Not sure. Anyways, that would look awesome with your other plans.
Nah im doing a blacked out with gold accents color scheme. Im painting the brake rotors gold and have some gold stickers for it.

Awesome man!! I'm glad to see you found one!! Is your dad going to hook you up with GC??
I'll have to come check it out next month when I head over the hill.
Definately you should and right now were gunna adjust the Skunk2 suspension and see if we can make it work better and go from there. But the front camber is bumping into the engine bay so its pretty sketchy.

Get the ITR spoiler! Just do it! It looks amazing, and after about 2 hours you get used to it.
I might but the car has an aftermarket paint job so id have to buy the OEM color (2006 TSX Nighthawk Black) and paint it to match :\ not to mention I like the low profile spoiler and dont want to pretend I have an itr. Ill get an itr lip tho.

Swerve

Shawn
Ambers give it the "jdm" look.

When you gonna take more pics of it lol
I was gunna go do a shoot today but I fell asleep when I got home from school and didn't wake up till it was dark :p Im gunna take some before I have to raise it like 3/4inch cause its slammed right now.