10 Inch 1000w Rockford Fosgate HX2 Punch Sub
Goldwood E-10SP Ported Sub Box
400w Rockford Fosgate Amp
Pioneer Speakers
Pioneer Headunit and face

Last edited:

NemesisCBR

Boredest Member
Cheap, looks in good shape externally. How many miles?

Swerve

Shawn
200k on a B18b but it has new gaskets, water pump, other stuff and a full recondition and tune up and all that.

Nick_C78

Finally. Congrats dude. Good price too. Looks like a solid platform to build on. Now i am sure you have a huge list, but what are some of the first things you plan on doing?

Swerve

Shawn
Finally. Congrats dude. Good price too. Looks like a solid platform to build on. Now i am sure you have a huge list, but what are some of the first things you plan on doing?
Haha I know rite? Yeah I have 2 pages already :p but first things are an alarm, wire stereo fully and put in the head unit from my old car, new windshield, cat back and maybe a hi flow cat, and paint wheels black,lugs red, valve cover and calipers crinkle red and then red cluster lights. Then some exterior mods while I figure out what else to do performance-wise. Any input on that?

Nick_C78

Sounds like a good plan to start with. Well first thing I would do is an oil change, fuel filter change and basic tune up with oem parts, but thats just me. From there, A lot of people do some cosmetic first to make it feel like theirs. Personalize it a bit, I know I did. Then I went in deep and rebuilt the whole car practically. Do some minor stuff while you become familiar with the car. Then you'll figure out what needs attention first.

Swerve

Shawn
Yea thats the plan but the PO was a great guy and knew his stuff but itll be a good way to learn if I do a tune up and stuff.