tattoo and body piercing

swalgier

i got a scroll with chinessse writing on left arm a wooden cross on my rigght arm a chinesses warrior devil on back shoulder and praying hands with roserybeads for my mom on other back shoulder with many more to come

nugget

I Love My Toyota.
my first tattoo is a mustache on my finger..

my second tat is the lacoste alligator..

im getting inked again at the end of june. i made this piece in loving memory of my best friend who drowned last year. fuck do i ever miss him.

i plan on getting it on my left side and this is just a vector rendering i did. the lotus, scrolls and script will be more detailed to look real.

i also have both my ears stretched to a 2 gauge.

Last edited:

Rich-PMS

I have 15 tats. I'll put up some pictures.

cancer ribbon was redone and now says "grandma" under it

leg sleeve

Also have "until the day I die" on my stomach. And a cross for my brother on my back.

By far my favorite is my camel toe. Very good conversation started and fetches tons of free drinks at bars!

Joshmmc

I've got a lip ring. It's way out of character for me, but that was kind of the point. I don't expect that I'll ever get a tattoo.

Hydrofire2160

i know the pics are crap, but this is my catholic themed sleeve, (i myself am not catholic, just love the art associated with the religion)

red98teg

Keep on Truckin
This one is for my mom who passed

This one was Spur of the moment, and i almost regretted it, but i def dont now. Its the second half of a quote i stole from James Dean.