Tc

imcnblu

Resident G2 Guru of C-I
TC's are slow as phuck. a guy in my area has a black one with a Fujita CAI and a no name exhaust system on it. he was revving on me and did a "rice-by" on me a few times. when we finally had a stoplight confrontation, i barely attempted a launch and walked him from beginning to end. wasn't even close. i have a cammed and tuned LS (with a couple basic bolt-ons, CAI and Greddy SP2 exhaust system)

from 1st to 2nd, i was ahead by a fender. 2nd to 3rd, my rear bumper was ahead of his front bumper. 3rd to 4th, i was ahead by about a car and a half. at 5500rpms in 4th (when i let out) i was about 2 lengths ahead of him, and i could hear is litte intake SCREAMING as it was trying to catch up. just to be a prick, i winked at his girlfriend in the passenger seat and told him to get a real car. not a "Toy Car" *aka TC*

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
Speaking of Scions... This modified xB tried to run with me earlier tonight. It was walk in the park. Why do most (not all) Scion owners think they're the shit?

kcombs

GS=goes slow
Speaking of Scions... This modified xB tried to run with me earlier tonight. It was walk in the park. Why do most (not all) Scion owners think they're the shit?
cause it's a scion.

Surferman

Mabye cuz the Sicon just came out[or is newer than most companys] and all those neat commercials they put out on tv haha.

Surferman

Were not bashing the car, just the people who drive them! lol

But your one of those exceptions of course.....well.....i hope...right? :scurred:
lol