The cars of "Fast & Furious"

DC2Integ

I ♥ My Integra
i dont care what anyone says icers or not the point is that FF will always be a part of import culture like it or not ! I actualy enjoy watching the FF movies and i will go see the new one. My GF even got me the trilogy pack in Blu-ray. Thats just my honest opinion.

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
i dont care what anyone says icers or not the point is that FF will always be a part of import culture like it or not ! I actualy enjoy watching the FF movies and i will go see the new one. My GF even got me the trilogy pack in Blu-ray. Thats just my honest opinion.
Oh snap! Didn't know they were already in Blu-Ray. Three more to add to my collection. :mrgreen:

P_Ferg

Me
I'm pretty excited to see the muscle cars mixed in with the imports. Movie looks kick ass to me. I'm going to see it on opening night for sure.

Cheesenip

I <3 2.4l's
Same here. Going to take the GE8. Don't want anything to happen to the DB8. All the haters will come out when the movie does.
exactly, im takin the booger. If I take the SRT, somone will key it.

When Tokyo drift came out, i went and saw it in the SRT. When I came out there were about 3-4 dudes walkin around it and took off running when I hit the panic button.

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
exactly, im takin the booger. If I take the SRT, somone will key it.

When Tokyo drift came out, i went and saw it in the SRT. When I came out there were about 3-4 dudes walkin around it and took off running when I hit the panic button.
Yessir. I saw Tokyo Drift with my CB7. It was during the day, so there weren't many people at the theater.

even says it in the description.
Engine
Type: RB26 2.6-liter DOHC inline-6
Injection: Duttweiler Performance
Ignition: MSD
Intercooler: Spearco
Turbo: Turbonetics
Fuel: Sunoco Racing Fuel
Lubricant: Castrol
In Aussie's defence...This is at the bottom of the page of all the cars. Seems to be the production companies disclaimer. Though I do believe that the GT-S was offered with the RB26ETT, but dont quote me on that.
* "As Portrayed" specifications indicate the state of the car as portrayed in the film. No single car was necessarily built to these specifications by the picture car department. But all the cars built to portray a vehicle in the film were constructed to appear as if so equipped.

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
In Aussie's defence...This is at the bottom of the page of all the cars. Seems to be the production companies disclaimer. Though I do believe that the GT-S was offered with the RB26ETT, but dont quote me on that.
* "As Portrayed" specifications indicate the state of the car as portrayed in the film. No single car was necessarily built to these specifications by the picture car department. But all the cars built to portray a vehicle in the film were constructed to appear as if so equipped.
The GT-S didn't not come with an RB26. It came with an NA RB25.

IntegrasAreBest

Honda / Acura Fanatic
all I know is that I saw the beautiful Jordana Brewster driving an NSX with red recaros. I WILL see this movie for those brief few seconds...I'll be alive. lol

sOuL

I was reading a mag on a few of the import cars in that movie and Paul Walker actually like fought the movie company so they wouldn't put a vinyl on the skyline he drives in this movie.
yea,that sounds like him,he acually really owns a skyline, he got one after the first F&F movie,its gotta RB26 Long,sick iv seen it before

MavrickDanny

"the white car was rented for its appearance and returned to its owner immediately after filming. No duplicates were built." haha OEM FTW lol looks like mia calmed down a bit since the first movie