The cars of "Fast & Furious"

99sil-teg

Jointhe Wingless Movement
I was reading a mag on a few of the import cars in that movie and Paul Walker actually like fought the movie company so they wouldn't put a vinyl on the skyline he drives in this movie.

johnnydc2

Live Fast Die Fun
so whos all gonna see it? Dont know if i should wait till i have time or go when it comes out, and if i should take my tegg or just take my hooptie cuz i dont want my shit jacked cuz theres gonna be a lot of imports out that night and a lot of thieves, what yall gonna do?

Gorveatt

I <3 HID
I love how they were too lazy to come up with a new name to they just drop the "The's" from the title :roll:

Aussie

Zoom-Zoom
They said that the skyline wasn't a turbo model but that engine shot of it cleary is a turbo'd engine.

Cheesenip

I <3 2.4l's
They said that the skyline wasn't a turbo model but that engine shot of it cleary is a turbo'd engine.
even says it in the description.
Engine
Type: RB26 2.6-liter DOHC inline-6
Injection: Duttweiler Performance
Ignition: MSD
Intercooler: Spearco
Turbo: Turbonetics
Fuel: Sunoco Racing Fuel
Lubricant: Castrol

TeggyBear_Ls

90 EF LS/V 95 DC4
I don't know if you guys know, but for one of the test cars, I can't remember if it was on the Skyline, or on the 08 STI, but they gutted the shit out of it and swapped in a crappy Volkswagen motor, so they could beat up the car and not worry about damaging a nice ass motor.

I think it was the Skyline they did it to.

Oh, and the PERRIN front mount intercooler on the 08 STI is fake! Haha

edit- Why is there so many Muscle Cars.................

Last edited:

99sil-teg

Jointhe Wingless Movement
I think they are trying to get away from the ricer scene plus if it has more muscle cars then it would draw more people bc it wouldn't be just an import movie.

heykosal

Angkorian
Import or domestic I don't care I'm just hoping they get it right this time..no MoTeC exhausts:roll:

BTW Jordana Brewster:drool: