The Garage

OLDSKOOLACURA

loaded up and heading to the cars new home.

all and all i'm very happy, i put bars over the windows just for that extra safty (don't really need it tho, but better safe then sorry). i now have more then enough room to work on my cars and it's not too far away from the house :excited: build thread coming soon

OLDSKOOLACURA

thats a nice big garage to work in.
Badass garage right there. Now get all the tools you need and youve got yourself a new workshop. :)
thanks, lol hell yea! i already have a good amount of tools (don't need to much more). all i really need to do is use some GREAT STUFF around the windows and put a stereo in it and i'm ready for late nights of working on the acuras :headbang:

in the ad it said it was 24x36, the guy was wrong it turned out to be 24x25 (something like that), but i was still happy and got it..lol
but 24x36 would have been more then perfect

Last edited:

OLDSKOOLACURA

Get yourself a space heater. You are going to need it with those non-insulated walls.
lmao i know i was thinking the samething. i'm lucky because my father has two of them and i prob can take one and use it in my garage (he has his own project he is working on, fully restore a 76 triumph TR6). but yea i agree with you 100%, winter is around the corner so i need heat :lol:

also that big ass white screen in there, i was told the previous owner was setting up a projector screen..lol

Last edited:

OLDSKOOLACURA

lol at projecter screen.... was he making a man cave?
lmao, from what i was told he had a camper and he lived in there and was trying to set up a "movie theater" :lol: it almost make me wanna get a projector and set it up with dish so i can work on the cars and watch the hockey games with surround sound :lol:

Rich-PMS

You need a mini fridge stocked with beer asap!

Maybe you can get the guy to go halves on insulation and plywood walls. It'll def help out alot!

OLDSKOOLACURA

You need a mini fridge stocked with beer asap!

Maybe you can get the guy to go halves on insulation and plywood walls. It'll def help out alot!
yea i might have to do that, i could just put insulation in it won't be as good as with walls over top but it would help.

NorthEndGhost

lmao, from what i was told he had a camper and he lived in there and was trying to set up a "movie theater" :lol: it almost make me wanna get a projector and set it up with dish so i can work on the cars and watch the hockey games with surround sound :lol:
Hockey FTMFW!!!:thumbs up I just got my son started on the hockey initiation program 3 weeks ago & I've been playing some pickup games at the rink. It feels so great to be on the ice again!:mrgreen:

OLDSKOOLACURA

Hockey FTMFW!!!:thumbs up I just got my son started on the hockey initiation program 3 weeks ago & I've been playing some pickup games at the rink. It feels so great to be on the ice again!:mrgreen:
HELL YEA!!!! i played JV and varsity for my high school. when i'm done with school and kinda get my life in order i wanna join the open hockey league