The Garage

NorthEndGhost

HELL YEA!!!! i played JV and varsity for my high school. when i'm done with school and kinda get my life in order i wanna join the open hockey league
Yall kids from the north are lucky that you have hockey programs in school, we got nothin like that down here. I polished my ice skating skills in NJ several years ago playing pond hockey with a lot of locals. Since then, I've just been playing pickup here & there. League shit here is ridiculously expensive!!!:(

OLDSKOOLACURA

Yall kids from the north are lucky that you have hockey programs in school, we got nothin like that down here. I polished my ice skating skills in NJ several years ago playing pond hockey with a lot of locals. Since then, I've just been playing pickup here & there. League shit here is ridiculously expensive!!!:(
you don't have like a open hockey thing? basically you join up (or get friends together) and make a team. it doesn't cost that much (aside from the gear).

NorthEndGhost

you don't have like a open hockey thing? basically you join up (or get friends together) and make a team. it doesn't cost that much (aside from the gear).
not really... well, Idk. I think you can get a team together on the C league (which is all the old guys & kids that aren't that good) but it still costs like 4-500 for a season...:( That's why I just usually play pickup games, it's like 12 for 2 hrs or somethin.