The new DC5

red98teg

Keep on Truckin
Alright so i went on another mountain run, with 2 guys from my school who have DC5's. its on the same road. but it was my first time out in the dc5 on it. man i was SOO impressed with how it handeled. well here are some pics! ENJOY! (i drive the silver 05 Type-s in case you didnt know):lol:

:twisted:05 RSX Type-s
5000k Hids, Yellow Fogs
A-Spec Suspension & Wheels
Buddy Club Short Shifter Assembly and Aluminum Bushings
Enjen cai
TSX shit knob

red98teg

Keep on Truckin
^as of right now none. im really happy the way it is. plus i have no cash to do it right now anyway. ill prolly get a header and maybe a a-spec spoiler. but i mean it could stay this way forever and i would be happy

imcnblu

Resident G2 Guru of C-I
save up for a Mugen Intake. those things sound dirty on DC5's. sure, they cost like $6,000,000. but its Mugen (yes, that was sarcasm)

they really do sound dirty.

when I get a DC5, all I'm doing is swapping the suspension for something a little more aggressive, though nothing too crazy. as well as throwing in a Mugen intake system. ever since I heard it on this car:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7M0YlwOGTbo
i've wanted one like crazy.

red98teg

Keep on Truckin
save up for a Mugen Intake. those things sound dirty on DC5's. sure, they cost like $6,000,000. but its Mugen (yes, that was sarcasm)

they really do sound dirty.

when I get a DC5, all I'm doing is swapping the suspension for something a little more aggressive, though nothing too crazy. as well as throwing in a Mugen intake system. ever since I heard it on this car:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7M0YlwOGTbo
i've wanted one like crazy.
my enjen sounds JUST like that... lol. and im sure for a lot less.

stole my words! i think your friend needs a new bumper
HAHA yeah he does. he bought his car for like 3 grand below normal value because it was vandalized. they broke the front bumper cover all to hell. so he bought that one for $50 hes just gonna rock it till he can find another oem one for a decent price