Things that annoy you thread.

ben.s

* There's too many so I'm just going to generalize it and say -- Bad drivers.
* People who turn/walk away when you say "Have a good day"

It's hilarious I think of these all day but totally forget in the time I'd like to rant... cool.

Realistically though, rude people and bad drivers.

DonJulio

Reppin' tha NW
I eat for atleast 3. Granted I'm 5'5, 170lbs. Able to squat 275 and dead lift 525.

That dead lift was when I was 16. Probably break my back now at 22. I can feel my strength fading and my resilience going down the drain.

I used to be able to fuck for atleast an hour. Now I sweat balls after 5 and and anything after 5 feels like a chore.

Idk, the quicker the nastier, the better IMO!!! Lol

94RS

No fucks given.
:lol: I love your effort of trying to make it seem like I'm the one that's mad here... You're definitely pissed.

HRubss

I'm a gearheAd
:lol: I love your effort of trying to make it seem like I'm the one that's mad here... You're definitely pissed.

Lol I'm not, you're the one always trying to come for me. "Because you're a noob" doesn't seem like a good reason.

94RS

No fucks given.
When have I ever used that excuse? Any time I come after you, it's because you make yourself sound totally fucking stupid.

"Prius annoys me" No reason given until after. Then the reason given is the jackass owners. That's understandable, I hate those smug bastards too, but the car has still done nothing to annoy you.

HRubss

I'm a gearheAd
When have I ever used that excuse? Any time I come after you, it's because you make yourself sound totally fucking stupid.

"Prius annoys me" No reason given until after. Then the reason given is the jackass owners. That's understandable, I hate those smug bastards too, but the car has still done nothing to annoy you.

Yeah, your defiantly butt hurt :lol: