- People who don't take any pride in their work, regardless of what they do
- "Men" in skin-tight jeans
- When your out with your buddies and one of them orders a Malibu Bay Breeze
- Loud, obnoxious and out-spoken people
- Welfare recipients...yes, you can get a job like the rest of us
- People that preach politics, voting and religion

OBEY POSSE GSR

ask and ye shall recieve
i get so fukn annoyed when theres alot of traffic and the lights about to turn red from the other lanes and some ASSHOLE wont wait so he moves up and he OR SHE is blocking half the road cuz his dumbass didnt wanna wait for the green light now i miss mine!! ...DAMMIT!!

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
- Welfare recipients...yes, you can get a job like the rest of us
Yes, oh yes that annoys me. Nothing like someone laying on their ass and receiving my hard earned money. Why must we fight darwinism.

Last edited:

trebolDC2

B18C1Yeah Buddy!!!!!
things that annoy me is getting paid every two weeks
ppl that put their turning signal when they are in the corner already
cops that be hiding to get u for speedin
traffic cameras ready to snap a pic of your car for crossing the line a little bit

mjones73

-people who use a topic like HELP ME!!! and don't put any clue what their problem is in it.
-people too lazy to use search
-people who never put how they resolved their problem in their thread (it's a knowledge base people, it needs the knowledge to work)
-slow drivers in the left lane
-assholes riding my ass on a multi-lane road when I'm already doing 20 over the speed limit
-work

XslickwhitetegX

UKDM EXPERT
when people ask me if i want to sell my parts
when people as me if i can help them out and look for parts(like they cant use google)
people that repeat stuff to me thinking im not hearing them... when actually I am

whitedc4

when i'm on a highway going 70 and someone decides to slow down way ahead of me without using their brakes so that when i am finally up close to them they are going WELL under the speed limit and then decide to throw on their blinker when they are at a complete stop
a;fja;sdlfjal;sdkj;sadfjasfasdfl;asdl;fj;jfuckerj;lfjskldjfsjfl;sdjfl;jsl;afjkskl

mjones73

when i'm on a highway going 70 and someone decides to slow down way ahead of me without using their brakes so that when i am finally up close to them they are going WELL under the speed limit and then decide to throw on their blinker when they are at a complete stop
a;fja;sdlfjal;sdkj;sadfjasfasdfl;asdl;fj;jfuckerj;lfjskldjfsjfl;sdjfl;jsl;afjkskl
+1

I hate people that come to just about a dead stop on the road to make a right hand turn