Things that annoy you thread.

whitedc4

when 5 o clock traffic hits and the people in front of me don't have their foot on their brakes so i don't know whether they're sitting or slowly moving... i have a bad fear of rear ending someone.

no brake lights = no knowledge of braking

Kenn has a DC4!

Project Midori Civic
FAGGOTS that cough without covering thier mouths... (while my sick friend sits next to me and reads this as i'm typing)

Accel.speed

basically, i like fast!
when 5 o clock traffic hits and the people in front of me don't have their foot on their brakes so i don't know whether they're sitting or slowly moving... i have a bad fear of rear ending someone.

no brake lights = no knowledge of braking
:???: I do this all the time :???: haha I barely have any brakes so I just slow down by letting off the gas and my high rpms dropping and slowing me down. Haha I have the opposite fear. Being rear ended because Im not on my brake lights. :???:

People who don't use turn signals...people who call Ice skates "shoes" and call jerseys "shirts"...shitty hockey players...lol

guiltyxxspark

Internet Hate Machine
Introducing yourself on a forum. I can understand why people do it. I just personally think it's stupid.

purpl3ran93r

Just a few things:

-When Ricers have pretty hot girlfriends (happens alot here in Seattle)
-People who call my car JDM
-When people half-ass projects
-People who post maried as their maritals status on facebook when they're cleary just dating someone

thenoxus1

Quick-Spool Racing LLC
I hate when people get on internet forums to talk about what they hate....

JUST JOSHING U GUISE. But seriously, I dislike the lady that lives near me that drives an obnoxious yellow Hummer at anywhere from 5-20 UNDER the speed limit. It has a bunch of "Comrade Bush" and ridic political stickers on the back.

Also, I dislike that when I'm broke, people say "get a job" even though I'm working two jobs and putting myself through college, hence being broke.