this would suck so bad!!!

overheadJake

Weight is the enemy
seriously it made me sick to my stomach, I cannot eat breakfast now

db1love

thats some fucked up shit !!, i would think they would atleast sell the cars to make money, but thats wat happens when you street race in a stolen h22

mirrorimg

[YOUTUBE="."]<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/zadq9usA2SQ&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/zadq9usA2SQ&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

Posting Youtube Videos in the Video Forum.

I LOL'd when it picked out the radiator then pulled out the little motor.

Last edited:

Whiteman51x

if theyre stolen.. hell yeah crush em!

if because of racing... thats harsh...

My tummy hurts :cry:

people put their lives and allmost every last red cent into their cars, if i had to watch my car get crushed id kill a every asshole that tried to stand in my way and then EAT the guy operating the machine :evil:

lol jk but seriously these arent just cars, these are works of art... people all put so much into them and care so much about them....

and after being trn out i dont think those blocks would be reuseable.... broke and stripped mounts and that claw piece of shit prolly put a hole through it

and if you dont wanna race... dont make your car fast.... i thought that was the whole point? smokin the asshole next to you talkin shit about ricers lol.
dont do 180 mph through a red light...... but 60 in a 45 is ok hahahha

Last edited:

forrest12

i cryed a little. this is so sad. why wouldnt they part out the car atleast so they can make money ontop of that. its a shame to see cars go like that.

forrest12

Ps. i wish i could find where they keep these cars to be crushed and go take parts off them befor they crush them whos with me???????

bcartwright88

some peeps were commenting on the video saying they crushed em because they had stolen engines. anytime i have been pulled over no cop asked me to pop my hood. cali must be a whole different world.