this would suck so bad!!!

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
cali, especially in san diego, los angeles, and san francisco, is huge on import tuning. lots of imports (especially hondas) get stolen on a daily basis. whenever i get pulled over, they always ask to pop my hood to check for illegal mods or stolen parts. and thats fine with me. they're doing their job.

when you say part it out, why? the motor and/or other parts were STOLEN. the owner either got money from their insurance or got shit. wouldnt you want someone that stole your things to be destroyed instead of being sold? thats like the police department is stealing from you. making profit from your loss.

i, for one, support vehicles for being crushed for stolen parts/racing. it makes you not want to do both.

yeah its a sad sight for the eyes, but in reality, those guys are thieves!! thats what they deserve IMO. they should deserve worse if you ask me...

so stop with all those pootie comments.

thank you
<3 coy :pimp:

db1love

dam!! ya know that really opened my eyes up, thats some real shit you said right there coy, fuck those guys, if my ride got stolen and some dirty fuckin punk had all my parts i worked hard for to buy, and if i cant enjoy them, fuck him, destroy all my parts in that case!!!

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
glad i made someone realize that this isnt wrong :thumbs up

i know quite a few people that had their nice rides jacked. and im sure those guys got this happened to them.
this isnt new news to me. its been happening like this in so.cal for quite some time now.

ACJett

Enthusiast
I don't think it's wrong..... (if that's why they're doing it)
just heartbreaking to watch :puppyeyes