This Years Tax Refund

red98teg

Keep on Truckin
Im anxious to get mine back... how long did it take them to send it to you this year? if anyone has gotten it back that is... i know only a few here who have

Slo_Teggy

Slow Driver
I have never done my taxes (I mean they have never been done). I'm 23 right now and got my brother in law to do them. I sent them in over a month ago and have not got anything back yet. My girlfriend did them and got the return back within a week. You can always go to a place that does them and get money right then and there. If not, it will probably take somewhere between a week and however long it takes till mine get in.

TegSox

Super Duper Moderator
I don't usually get a refund. I paid $200-something this year. Getting a refund isn't all that - it was your money in the first place. You've just been lending it to the Government interest-free all this time.

Spread my wealth around Obama!

jdmjim

nothing from nowhere
I don't usually get a refund. I paid $200-something this year. Getting a refund isn't all that - it was your money in the first place. You've just been lending it to the Government interest-free all this time.

Spread my wealth around Obama!
X12324346

Cheesenip

I <3 2.4l's
online, about a month for me to get mine. I didnt get much back so I let it sit in my savings account. Ill use the $$ I get from selling my eclipse to buy coil overs

speedin

The Transporter
X2

I got back less than it cost me to file. But I got both state and federal this week. A whopping $70 :roll:

To be fair though I didnt pay much in because all of my income is tips/under the table.

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
I got mine like 3 months ago. It only took about a week or so to get it. I just put it in my slush fund for whatever the hell it is that I am saving money for.....I don't even know.

SGGilmo

did mine late January the day i got my w2. got the rebate 6 days latter. all $1100 was gone 3 days later lol. i never knew you could spend $300 at a bowling ally. man that was a great night lol drunk bowling ftw!!

imcnblu

Resident G2 Guru of C-I
We did our taxes in March. Somewhere around the 20th, or so. 10 days later, we had our cheddar.

Something to the tune of $7,000. :) Being in the "lower tax bracket" and having kids is awesome! More $$$=less stress. How do you think I've been able to pay for all this stuff for my car, and its repair. :)