timing problem need help !!!

trebolDC2

B18C1Yeah Buddy!!!!!
So like the title says I fucked up on the timing cuz I replaced the rotor on the dizzy and now my car is not starting up does anybody know how to put it back on the right timing all inputs will b welcome thanx!!!

trebolDC2

B18C1Yeah Buddy!!!!!
Yeah the only thing I did was taking the cap out without taking the wires and then I cranked the car without it dats were I fucked up :(

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
you did the rotor while in the car? its probably not starting because the rotor isnt in correctly. it only goes on one way and you need the screw

trebolDC2

B18C1Yeah Buddy!!!!!
Yes sir I removed the screw from the old rotor and then I put the new 1 in and put the screw back on and then I put the cap back on then I cranked it and started last night but today it didn't start fml

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
did it go on right? there is no way it wouldnt start unless you unplugged something your timing shouldnt have chanegd unless the dizzy moved but it would still start

trebolDC2

B18C1Yeah Buddy!!!!!
I'm gonna take out the cap and double check everything.. so if the dizzy moved what do u recommend me 2 do??

trebolDC2

B18C1Yeah Buddy!!!!!
So I replaced the coil and igniter on that sob and still don't got nothin fml I need help seriously :(

trebolDC2

B18C1Yeah Buddy!!!!!
Nope everything is good... My last resource its replacing the whole thing thanx AutoZone for fucking up my shit smh